Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pro Bono Flight for Architectural Design

Over the 2017 Labor Day weekend TATTS performed a pro-bono flight and imagery collect for Arc Studio 3D in support of a conceptual redesign of a vacation home outside of Wisconsin Dells in south central Wisconsin.

The flight was completed with our last remaining Phantom 2 using a GoPro Hero 3 Silver edition with an after market 5.5mm lens that eliminates the significant "fish bowl" distortion common with GoPros.

Architects at Arc Studio 3D will take these images to inform and support their design.  We were glad to help out - and we got to swim afterward on a beautiful day!

Reach out to us should you have the need for an imagery collect.  The TATTS team will do what they can to help!





3 comments:

  1. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my son have been a patient of autism . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from autism,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the speech delay and the poor eye contact stopped, I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from autism.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN ADMIN FOR SUCH AN INFORMATIVE BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. generic anchor text

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone i’m so grateful to DR.AGBOMINA for curing me completely from herpes virus . I was told i have herpes in 2011, i have been taking different kinds of medication still yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of DR.AGBOMINA curing Herpes, Diabetes, HIV and other disease i was skeptical about contacting him but i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, i made up my mind and contacted him we talked on phone and he prepared and gave me medicine which i took according to his dosage information. Now I’m so happy I’m cured from Herpes my heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much DR.AGBOMINA . If you are reading this and you have Herpes or any kind of disease contact him today Email:droagbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com ..mobile:WHATSAPP HIM OR CALL+2349039139161. He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES..

    ReplyDelete