|Discussing a map made after reviewing aerial imagery|
We are still working out the details including dates/times, programming and funding. We will most likely be meeting in the core summer months once school is out. Space will be limited so please keep an eye on this page and register. Spread the word too!
|Watching a live video feed from the drone|
Some Information for Parents/Guardians:
- Target ages for TATTS participants is 7-15 but if other kids/young adults are interested, we'll do our best to accommodate
- Meeting locations vary depending on the activity planned for that session but are generally within a 20 minute drive of Madison, WI
- Parents/guardians are required to stay during the events
- We can use all sorts of help - both in the planning and organizing of events and making them happen in the field
- You don't need expertise with autism. We do an 'autism 101' event prior to the summer sessions to ensure all volunteers have the basics down
- If you're interested in volunteering, please send an email to email@example.com.