Here's a taste of what we accomplished in 2016.
TATTS is excited to announce that we are offering new programming for the 2016 flying season. Dates are noted below. Registration - through the Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin - is available HERE.
- Saturday, July 9th
- Saturday, July 16th
- Saturday, July 23rd
- Saturday, August 13th
- Saturday, August 27th
We will offer a morning session (10-12) and an afternoon session (1-3). Session content will be identical. If we have returning TATTS team members, they will have opportunities to lead and teach other team members so all are welcome! Space is limited though so register early. Locations for each outing will be made available at our kick-off outing on July 9th. All locations will be in the Madison area.
Some Information for Parents/Guardians:
- Target ages for TATTS participants is 7-15 but if other kids/young adults are interested, we'll do our best to accommodate
- Meeting locations vary depending on the activity planned for that sessions but are generally within a 20 minute drive of Madison, WI
- Parents/guardians are required to stay during the events
- We can use all sorts of help - both in the planning and organizing of events and making them happen in the field
- You don't need expertise with autism. We do an 'autism 101' event prior to the summer sessions to ensure all volunteers have the basics down
- If you're interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.