Sunday, February 1, 2015

The TATTS Story

In the late summer of 2014, DJI reached out to TATTS and asked if we'd be willing to be part of their 'DJI Stories' campaign.  They loved what the kids were doing and wanted to share it with their customers and partners.  Naturally, we were thrilled to have an opportunity to promote our awesome kids.

We began with a handful of conference calls with DJI staff and the producer discussing things such as DJI's intent with this effort, what we'd be asking from the kids, how it would be distributed, and most importantly, an "autism 101" for the producer and crew.  Once we were all on the same page, DJI flew the producer, 2 cameramen, a sound person and a 2-person aerial film crew from Los Angeles to Wisconsin.  Local experts were brought in to assist with lighting and sound.  We hosted this crew of 8 for an entire weekend.  There were some intense, reality show moments given the proximity of the cameramen to the kids (I recall one comment being made that "you're stalking me" as the cameraman was 18" from Mitchell's face).  But all in all, it worked out beautifully. 

The video is 3 minutes long and was published on YouTube at the end of November, 2014 and as of February 1st, 2015 it has received over 150,000 hits!  It's very well done and showcases how this technology connects with these kids.  Not to mention, its bolstered the self-esteem of the kids involved.  After all, how many hits do your videos have on YouTube?

We would like to thank DJI for the effort they put in to share the great work of TATTS kids.  Enjoy!

 

Below are a few still shots of the crew. 

Mitchell getting mic'd up
Camera crew in our house
Camera crew with Mitchell in his bedroom
The pilot for DJI's aerial film crew - a 2 person operation
DJI's aerial crew camera operator
Ground crew filming us while we fly - note the boom mic
Ground crew capturing us talking through flight mechanics
Mitchell with the producer - Don Broida








2 comments:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone i’m so grateful to DR.AGBOMINA for curing me completely from herpes virus . I was told i have herpes in 2011, i have been taking different kinds of medication still yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of DR.AGBOMINA curing Herpes, Diabetes, HIV and other disease i was skeptical about contacting him but i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, i made up my mind and contacted him we talked on phone and he prepared and gave me medicine which i took according to his dosage information. Now I’m so happy I’m cured from Herpes my heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much DR.AGBOMINA . If you are reading this and you have Herpes or any kind of disease contact him today Email:droagbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com ..mobile:WHATSAPP HIM OR CALL+2349039139161. He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES..

    ReplyDelete